Computer Science and Cognitive Science major at UC San Diego, class of 2023
I love AI and design. Currently developing fun AI competitions and researching at the intersection of HCI and AI. Check out my Projects, Experience, About Me, or Awards. View my resume or download a pdf version
A Generalized Artificial Intelligence Competition Framework. This framework gives you the power to easily design your own AI competition and let your creativity run free. The framework handles the rest. Dimensions makes it easy for people to write AIs of any language to compete in your design as well
IgushArray - Java
I developed the first Java version of the IgushArray, which allows O(1) access and has all the same time complexities of a normal array or Java's ArrayList, but is much faster as it also allows O(n^1/2) insertion and removal.
This is a website that auto generates poly art. It makes use of Delaunay triangulation, image filtering, computer vision techniques, and Poisson disk sampling to help auto-generate better low-poly art.
- Currently researching at the intersection of HCI and AI. Specifically looking at how to encourage more positive results from AI models and increase trust in data and predictions through humans in ML, crowdsourcing and more.
- Working under Steven Dow and Brian McInnis
Software Engineering Intern
- Part of the full stack team Squad Oinx, worked on feature workflows and semantic patches to enable state independent scheduling of feature flagging, allowing users to release complex features with confidence.
- Developed REST API with Go to introduce an approval review system for feature flagging. Used Go for backend and React + Typescript for frontend
Software Engineering Intern
- Worked on technology that facilitates research at the intersection of social computing and design. Also developing tools and techniques that change the way people solve complex problems creatively and collaboratively.
- Developed our team's own design system and component library that is an extension of the Ant Design library
- Configured Webpack, Babel, and using Typescript for our component library
- Utilizing Typescript, Node.js, React.js, Redux, Webpack, our UI Component library, and Firebase to build a portal for a community of designers to submit ideas and get feedback amongst many other features
Full stack Developer and Designer Intern
- Independently developed the company website and integrated Wordpress as a headless CMS, serving up to 18k+ daily users
- Developed a Node.js Connector for the company’s main product, TDengine, an open source big data platform with 11000+ stars.
- Created a C interface, to enable high-speed interaction with TDengine. Implemented subscription, async, and stream functionality.
- Designed for the company for the Shenzhen Arch Summit, the Shenzhen IOTE conference, and the company’s meetups, working closely with the CEO on making final design decisions.
MIT Battlecode 2019 | Finalist, 9th overall, 4th out of high school teams (Competed in JS) – Jan. 2019 | Bot Code
Placed 1st with my team. Collaborated on building an IoT personal farm with auto-irrigation and time series data collection, aimed at improving the user feedback on plant growth. Contributed on database work, data integration with hardware, and data visualizers
Silver Medal - May 2018